For adults over 18 (and their carers)
Do you struggle with any of the following:
- noises being too loud or too quiet ?
- is paying attention hard?
- changes to plans difficult?
- learning to do new movement activities challenging?
- being organized?
- finding clothes that feel right?
- small spaces?
- do you avoid meetings?
- understanding why your reactions are different to others?
If the answer is yes – you may have sensory integration difficulties.
People with ASD, ADHD or Dyspraxia often have sensory integration
difficulties. We are keen to help you find out about sensory integration
and why you may find some of these things difficult.
COMING SOON – small group or individual meetings so you can learn more and start to help yourself to make changes to your life (if you would like to). We have had to postpone meetings due to Covid- 19 – watch this space for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number so we can get back to you.
There will be no charge for an initial discussion – however, if you would wish to give a donation to the Charity SENSORY PEOPLE that would be much appreciated.