Sensory People is grateful to all the funders listed below for their generous contribution to the Charity – all money received through donation or by a grant application goes a considerable way to supporting and developing our work.
Below is a list of the funding received to date:
Geoff Hill Community Fund March 2022
Our thanks for funds received towards the new baby/family group.
Brian Shaw Memorial Trust March 2022
Our thanks for funds received towards our new baby/family group,
Eveson Trust 2022
Our thanks to the Eveson Trust for support our new baby/family group
Just Giving November 2021
Our thanks to all those who supported our Just Giving Page. We raised £500 which will go to developing our charity.
Lucy Porter Funeral Directors, Stourbridge
Funding to support our Cool Kids programme.
Active Black Country Consortium 2021
Funding to support Cool Kids programme development including equipment and delivery costs
Arnold Clark 2021
To support our Summer Cool Kids Programme
Pedmore Sporting Club 2021
Equipment for Cool Kids programme
Cole Charitable Trust 2021
Supporting our adapted services through lockdown
Heart of England – Harry Payne Fund 2021
- Infrastructure / core cost support Cool Kids Summer Scheme
Received: £ 300
- Unrestricted funding
Eveson Trust 2021
- For planning and facilitating 2021 Spring/Summer COOL KIDs scheme.
National Lottery Covid-19 Fund in England: 2020
Received: £9,880.00 Project: Sensory People ‘Playing Catch up’
- Play “catch up” by giving children extra evidence-based therapy when safe for children and therapists to interrelate in 1:1 or small group “hands-on” sensory integration therapy sessions
- Enable a team to undertake specialist online training ASAP in order to start a COVID-19 delayed COOL KIDs program with home-educated children with learning difficulties.
- Recruit and train therapists and local volunteers
Pedmore Sports Club 2018
- Received: £558 to purchase the following equipment- Double Trapeze Bar, Bungee Trapeze Bar, Stretch Easy, Spiky stepping stones Flexion / Extension Pulley system
Lodge of St Thomas 2018
- Received: £100 to purchase equipment for the therapy space.
Geoff Hill Charitable Trust 2018
- Received: £200.00 to support the cost of purchasing an Acrobat Swing
Eveson Trust 2016
- Received: £1,000 supporting the purchase of equipment for our Romsley Centre.